The thing is I'm WAY too competitive to be able to handle this very maturely. I'm tired of comparing
- how much weight we have gained or more importantly NOT gained
- how we look in maternity wear
- baby names and who has picked out a cuter name
- how close one sibling will be to the newest baby in age and whose life will be more difficult
- who is cooking more
- who is cooking better recipes
- whose house is miraculously cleaner despite how many perfectly put together children they have
- who is able to read their bible every day
- who is the better hostess
- who is able to keep up with their perfect hobbies and do all of their chores
- who is able to go to the gym everyday and maintain a great figure
I am NOT A STEPFORD WIFE.
There I said it. I have flaws. Many flaws in fact. And I hate feeling like they are on display EVERY DAY. Left to my own devices I wouldn't feel so bad. But there are far greater women in my little world who remind me constantly to raise the bar that already feels so heavy.
So ladies, stop being so great ok? You know, just for a